- 10 Popsicle Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun (use with adult supervision)
- Paint, markers or Crayons to decoration your popsicle sticks. (TIP: it may be easier to decorate the popsicle sticks prior to building the holder.)
- Glue four sticks into 2 V’s that are equal in size.
- Add sticks to the bottom, making sure the placement is even on both sides.
- Place the first stick across the two sides, making sure it lays flat and isn’t crooked.
- Add additional sticks across. We suggest adding 3-4 rungs for earrings.