Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year will be accepted from April 22, 2019 through August 19, 2019.
Is my school/organization eligible for Zoo Kids, Inc. funding?
If you answer YES to all of them, you are eligible.
- Are you a 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency or school serving a majority percentage of underprivileged children?
- Can you submit a completed application on or before August 19, 2019?
- Can you submit your completed registration online by October 1, 2019?
Please note, only ONE application per school or organization will be considered. If you have multiple grades or programs that would like to participate, please consult your staff internally before applying.
- Do you have your principal/school board or Executive Director’s approval, prior to applying, for this trip on the dates you have selected?
- Can you provide your own transportation for participants to/from the Louisville Zoo?
- Can you provide the required number of chaperones for your group (1 adult per 10 children)?
- Can you have your students/clients create thank you cards/letters/drawings to the Zoo Kids, Inc. program and send them within two (2) weeks of your visit? This step is crucial for the continuation and growth of this program. Non-fulfillment may render your organization ineligible for future participation.