As a sponsor of Zoo events and programs or partner in a customized promotion at the Louisville Zoo, you can take advantage of a variety of opportunities and benefits including:
- Cause-related programs
- Building brand awareness
- The creation of customized on-site sampling, couponing and promotional displays
- On-site signage, including high visibility entrance and Zoo plaza banners and mini-billboards seen daily by hundreds of thousands of Zoo visitors
- On-site premium and literature distribution
- Dedicated press releases
- Corporate hospitality
- Presence on the Zoo’s website
- Coverage in quarterly Trunkline magazine — to 38,000 households
- Inclusion in print, radio, television advertising
- Merchandising and retail tie-ins
- On-site food and retail vending opportunities
Click for Print & Digital Advertising packages.
The Louisville Zoo holds a variety of major events throughout the year that offer unique partnership opportunities. Events can be customized as well. Some past and present events are:
- Eggstravaganza Easter Eggs Hunts
- Louisville League of Mascots Day
- Backyard Action Hero Days (Part of the Kids & Conservation Program.)
- “The World’s Largest Halloween Party!”
- Santa’s Safari
- Summer Twilight Safari Parties
- Party for the Planet – Earth Day Celebration
- Throo the Zoo 5K Run
- Various Kid’s Stage Shows and costume character appearances:
- Superhero Day
- Storybook Character Day
- Brew at the Zoo & Wine Too!
- Movie Nights
- Mothers and Father’s Day Weekends
Season-long sponsorship of educational programs and marketing promotions are available in addition to unique exhibit or short-term promotional partnerships.
- Butterflies n’ Blooms and Flutter Fest
- Camel & Pony Rides
- Ropes Courses
- Annual Membership Campaign and online membership campaigns
- Educational programs, Kids and Conservation, School at the Zoo, Day Camps, School trips, Night Safaris (per season)
- Annual Spring Exhibit Promotional Campaign
- Animal births, car shows, new product launches, preview parties…
Check out our current list of events and programs on the events calendar!
The Louisville Zoo is a growing organization with new and exciting opportunities opening up everyday.
- The Louisville Zoo has been voted the number one attraction for families by Scarborough Research for families with children ages 12 and under.
- The Zoo was also named “Best Place to Bring a Family” for many years by Louisville Magazine’s Best of Louisville Awards.
- It is the #1 attended non-profit attraction in Louisville (Business First) and is #5 overall attraction in Louisville.
- LEO Alternative Newspaper recently awarded us the Reader’s Choice Award for Best Family Attraction.
For more information, Contact our Sponsorship Director at Zoosponsorship@louisvilleky.gov for more information.