Kentucky House Bill 487, effective July 1, 2018, requires us to add a 6% sales tax to Zoo admission, special events, Zoo memberships and other select items. Click here for more details.
If you are part of a tax exempt organization, please call us at (502) 238-5348 to organize your non-taxed ticketing. You are required to provide your tax exempt form in order to receive the non-taxed rates
- Click here to purchase group tickets for 15 or more persons.
Is your organization already a member? Click here for instructions on how to use your ticket club coupon code provided to you by your organization.
The Louisville Zoo’s Ticket Club makes it EASY for your employees or members to buy tickets and memberships at a significant discount year-round.
- It’s easy for you and convenient for employees and members!
- Once you’ve applied and been approved for the program, your employees or members simply purchase their tickets online using a special coupon code provided to you. Tickets must be purchased using a credit card (company discounts are not available at the Zoo.) The tickets should be printed at home or shown on a mobile device at the Zoo.
- No deposit or ticket handling is required by your organization for our Ticket Club tickets. A professional Account Executive will assist you in setting up and administering your program.
- The program also allows you to purchase discount tickets to “The World’s Largest Halloween Party!” presented by Meijer.
Designed for companies or associations with 50 or more employees or members, the Ticket Club is typically managed through your company’s Human Resource Department or through another administrator who manages benefits or ticket programs.