The Cultural Pass is valid at The Louisville Zoo
MONDAYS: June 3 – August 5, 2019
The Louisville Zoo is proud to participate once again in the Cultural Pass program. Youth can visit the Louisville Zoo and other regional cultural organizations for free this summer, thanks to this program.
The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at the Louisville Zoo. For a full list of rules, other venues, please visit fundforthearts.org/culturalpass.
ZOO PASS RULES:
- Valid MONDAYS only at the Louisville Zoo, June 3 – Aug. 5.
- Valid for one-time general admission only.
- The cultural pass may not be used towards the purchase of any package/combination tickets.
- NOT valid for the following:
- Group sales
- School groups or day care centers
- Ticket packages with rides
- Rides and attractions (carousel, tram, train, ropes, camel rides, etc)
- Parking ($5 per car)
- Classes and camps
- Food and gift shops
CULTURAL PASS RULES:
- Cultural Pass Valid: June 1 – August 10, 2019
- Participants must have or be eligible for a Louisville Free Public Library card or regional library.
- Each youth (ages 0-21) is eligible for one pass.
- The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at each of the participating institutions.
- No special exhibits or concessions are included with the Cultural Pass.
- Only one adult will receive free entry per visit when they accompany a youth under age 17. (Zoo Note: those ages 18-21 that are covered by the cultural pass will receive free admission at the Zoo, however, an additional adult admission will not be comped with your admission).
- Only one adult will receive free entry per family regardless of the number of passes.
- All rules and regulations for specific sites must be followed to gain entry. Please note special restrictions for some participating organizations are printed on the Cultural Pass.
- Organizations reserve the right to deny entry if rules and restrictions of the Cultural Pass are not followed.
- The Cultural Pass is intended for family use. As such, it is not valid for group visits.
- The Cultural Pass is not valid with other institution offers.
The Vision of the Cultural Pass
A Cultural Pass for children of all ages that supports and encourages life-long learning by providing access to Greater Louisville’s art and cultural institutions.
- Impact summer learning loss by creating a learning experience through programming, activities, and education.
- Establish a life-long relationship between Greater Louisville’s children and the art and cultural institutions.
- Work to address barriers that may prohibit children from accessing the city’s art and cultural venues.
The 2019 Cultural Pass is daily managed by the Fund for the Arts and overseen by a Coordinating Committee, comprised of representatives from the Mayor’s Office, Arts and Culture Alliance, Louisville Free Public Library and the Fund for the Arts.
The Education/Collaboration Committee of the ACA serves as an advisory committee providing feedback, ideas, and suggestions.
The 2019 Cultural Pass is available starting June 1, 2019 and may be picked up at any Louisville Free Public Library branch along with the Summer Reading Program. Pass holders can register and track the progress of your Cultural Pass online at www.lfpl.org/culturalpass. The official Cultural Pass Launch Day will be on June 1 at the Main Branch of the Louisville Free Public Library and all participating venues will be invited to participate. Pass holders are encouraged to visit as many venues as you are able. Pass holders that visit the most venues will be entered into a drawing for tickets, season passes and other prizes provided by members of the Arts and Culture Alliance.