MONDAYS June 5 – July 31, 2023
The Louisville Zoo is excited to be apart of the Cultural Pass program again in 2023! Cultural Passes offer families in Greater Louisville with children ages 0-21 access to participate in arts and cultural activities. Mondays between June 5 and July 31, Cultural Pass holders can enjoy free admission to the Louisville Zoo.
The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at the Louisville Zoo. For a full list of rules, other venues and more information, please visit fundforthearts.org/culturalpass.
Cultural Pass Zoo Days 2023
June 5, 12, 19, 26
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Zoo Pass Rules
- Valid MONDAYS only at the Louisville Zoo, June 5 – July 31
- Valid for one-time general admission only. You must go to the ticket windows with your cultural pass to get tickets to enter the Zoo.
- The cultural pass may not be used towards the purchase of any package/combination tickets.
- Parking is $7 per car
- NOT valid for the following:
- Group sales
- School groups or day care centers
- Ticket packages with rides
- Rides and attractions (carousel, ropes, camel rides, etc)
- Classes and camps
- Food and gift shops
Cultural Pass Rules
- Cultural Pass Valid: June 5 – July 31, 2023
- Participants must have or be eligible for a Louisville Free Public Library card or regional library.
- Each youth (ages 0-21) is eligible for one pass.
- The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at each of the participating institutions.
- No special exhibits or concessions are included with the Cultural Pass.
- Only one adult will receive free entry per visit when they accompany a youth under age 17. (Zoo Note: those ages 18-21 that are covered by the cultural pass will receive free admission at the Zoo, however, an additional adult admission will not be comped with your admission).
- One accompanying adult with youth aged (0-17) can receive a free, one-time, general admission ticket. A maximum of 2 free adults (with accompanying two Cultural Pass participants/children) may be redeemed per party.
- All rules and regulations for specific sites must be followed to gain entry. Please note special restrictions for some participating organizations are printed on the Cultural Pass.
- Organizations reserve the right to deny entry if rules and restrictions of the Cultural Pass are not followed.
- The Cultural Pass is intended for family use. As such, it is not valid for group visits.
- The Cultural Pass is not valid with other institution offers.
To learn more about the Cultural Pass program and see other participants click here: