Hosted and Coordinated by Friends of the Louisville Zoo to benefit the Louisville Zoo
Beginning Monday, September 12, the Friends of the Louisville Zoo will host a special raffle gifting the winning participant the opportunity to participate in a Woodford Reserve Private Barrel Selection. The raffle winner will receive a guided private VIP Tour of the Woodford Distillery for 6 people including special tasting/blending experience and selection with either Master Distiller Chris Morris or Assistant Master Distiller Elizabeth McCall.
The winner and their five guests will also receive 6 cases of the selected bourbon!
Only 200 raffle tickets will be sold.* Details are below on what is specifically included in the raffle. Sale will end at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 OR when all 200 raffle tickets have been sold.
- Tour and Tasting: The Master Distiller will guide your group through a tasting of the three distinct flavor profiles, and then ask the winning bidder to select their favorite profile to bottle. These profiles have been crafted by Woodford’s Master Distiller.
- Bourbon Included: 6 cases (36) bottles of your Woodford Reserve Master Distiller Personal Selection Bourbon adorned with personalized labels. Winner will also receive a personalized barrel and barrel head.
- Personalized Barrel – The personalized barrel will come directly to you and is included in the raffle package. Logos can be added to the barrels are well.
- Personalized Barrel Head – The personalized barrel head will come with a screen-printed gold plate. The gold plate may also contain a logo and as many as five lines. This barrel head can be personalized differently than your barrel if you choose.
- Personalized Labels – The labels on the bottles are limited to 25 characters and no logos.
*Must be 21+ to purchase raffle tickets. NO REFUNDS. Raffle tickets may not be transferred into the name of someone else after purchase. ID will be required at pick-up; name on the ID must match the name on the winning raffle ticket. At pick-up, if the name on the ID does not match the name on the winning ticket, the experience certificate will be held per the Kentucky Charitable Gaming Commission’s regulations. If the winner doesn’t retrieve the item during that time, a new winner will be selected. After the winning and picking up of the raffle certificate, the winner may gift the experience to someone else. No members of the Friends of the Louisville Zoo board may participate. A minimum of 100 tickets must be sold before the raffle can occur.
Established in 1969, the Friends of the Louisville Zoo is a 100% volunteer managed 501(c)(3) charitable organization (EIN #61-0721682), raising funds to support the enhancement and expansion of the Louisville Zoo.
Winner will receive a 1099 for tax purposes. The 1099 will state the retail value of the items received during the experience ($3,000) less the raffle ticket cost ($100). Please consult your tax professional.
Per Kentucky Gambling License Regulations: Assigned Exception #EXE0001909