Pony Rides are closed for the season.
Ride breaks are typically taken from 1 – 2 p.m.
Enhance your safari adventure with a pony ride in the Boma Petting Zoo area. The Zoo’s ponies will offer you a memorable ride and photo opportunity. Purchase tickets at the Boma African Petting Zoo. Subject to the cooperation of animals and weather.
Pony Ride Ticket Prices
Pony Ride Guidelines:
For specific ride questions, please check with the pony ride operators before purchasing tickets. Pony rides are weather dependent.
- Riders must be children under 100 lbs. USDA regulations require that all riders must meet the appropriate weight load for an animal.
- Attendants will choose the best ponies for your children to ride.
- Parents are not permitted to walk with their children on the pony track.
- Please wash your hands after your ride. A hand wash station is located at the exit of BOMA.
- Disabled Access — Must be able to exit wheelchair, and maintain an upright, seated position while riding.
We will do all we can to accommodate riders, however, safety is our first priority. Due to safety standards and USDA regulations, some guests may not be able to ride the ponies. Please be aware that the ride operator makes the final decision about who can ride. If the operator can not accommodate you, your ticket will be refunded.