Closed for the Season.
The Papa John’s Splash Park is open daily during regular Zoo hours from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. It closes 30 minutes before the Zoo closes each evening.
FREE with paid Zoo admission or membership. Zoo members-only mornings are weekdays in June & July at 9:30 a.m.
This nautically-themed splash park is the perfect place for kids to escape Kentucky’s hot summer days! The Papa John’s Splash Park at Glacier Run features 42 unique spray events (which means 42 ways to get wet) including:
- 20-foot long and 25-foot high fishing boat for kids to climb on
- Two kid-sized slides off the back of the boat
- Dump buckets and spray heads on the deck of the boat
- A 50 foot geyser that erupts from the mast on a timed basis
- Crates and barrels where kids can push buttons and pull ropes to trigger various sprays and splashes
Designed with safe, family fun in mind, the area also includes:
- Lots of splashes and sprays but NO standing water
- A play zone just for toddlers
- Cushioned playground surfaces
- Fenced area with only one way in and out
- Plenty of comfortable seating
- Two small picnic pavilions
- A restroom complex with facilities for men and women plus 2 family restrooms which can be used as changing areas.
Note: Children who are not potty trained will be required to wear a swim diapers. Also, street shoes are not allowed in the splash zones.