Due to construction on various routes to the Louisville Zoo, please check here for the most up-to-date map before starting your vist.
- Animal Presentation Schedule — all times are subject to change without notice.
- Kindi — See the latest on our one-year-old gorilla and read her story
- Islands: Due to seasonal maintenance, some indoor and outdoor exhibits may be closed periodically.
- Maned Wolf Pups – you are most likely to see them after 4:30 p.m.
- Now through Sept. 24, 2017 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Stay until 6 p.m.)
- Sept. 25, 2017 to March 16, 2018 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Stay until 5 p.m.)
- Members Weekday Early Entry: Weekdays in June & July: Enter at 9:30 a.m.
- Summer Twilight Hours: There are no extended Summer Twilight Hours this summer due to low interest the last few years. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EARLY ZOO CLOSING
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 the Zoo will close at 2 p.m. (stay until 3 p.m.) for our annual Brew at the Zoo fundraiser.
- Tram: The trams are currently out of operation for the season. Other transportation options are currently being explored. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Train: Open Daily, weather permitting.
- Ropes Courses: Open Daily. Beginning August 20, the Ropes Course will only be open on Saturday and Sundays through October.
- Papa John’s Splash Park: Open thru Labor Day
- Wings of the World Bird Show: Open thru Labor Day
- Butterflies n’ Blooms Exhibit: Open thru Sept. 24
- MetaZoo Discovery Center: Open Saturday and Sunday for public. Summer Camp attendees only Monday through Friday. On weekdays, please use the Lakeside Smokehouse bathrooms located next door.
All other attractions are open, weather-permitting, subject to change without notice.