Due to construction on various routes to the Louisville Zoo, please check here for the most up-to-date map before starting your vist.
- Animal Presentation Schedule — all times are subject to change without notice.
- Kindi — See the latest on our one-year-old gorilla and read her story
- Islands — Due to seasonal maintenance, some indoor and outdoor exhibits may be closed periodically.
- Africa — The African lions are currently off from view due to exhibit maintenance.
- Sept. 25, 2017 to March 16, 2018
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Stay until 5 p.m.)
- March 17 through late September 2018
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Stay until 6 p.m.)
EARLY ZOO CLOSING
- During Halloween Party Nights (Oct. 5 – 8, 12 – 15, 19 – 22 & 26 – 29) the Zoo gates close early at 3 p.m. for daytime visitors (instead of 4 p.m.) Guests have until 4 p.m. (instead of 5 p.m.) to exit. Guests must exit at 4 p.m. to allow the Event Team time to prepare for the event. The gates reopen at 5 p.m. for the Party.
- Tram: The trams are currently out of operation for the season. Other transportation options are currently being explored. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Train: Open Daily, weather permitting.
- Camel and Pony Rides: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily weather permitting.
- Ropes Courses: Saturday and Sundays only through October, weather permitting.
- Papa John’s Splash Park: Closed for season.
- The “Not-So Itsy Bitsy” Spider house open daily starting Oct. 1.
All other attractions are open, weather-permitting, subject to change without notice.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.