A Louisville Zoo Membership is a Frequent Fun Pass that offers a 12 months of FREE general admission and parking during regular Zoo hours.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some membership features are temporarily suspended. This includes some rides and attractions, animal feedings, and member experience nights. We are currently working on new dates and plans for our member experience nights.
Our newest and best value membership! Perfect for families who want the ideal Zoo visit.
Louisville Zoo / Kentucky Science Center Dual Memberships:
Visit KYScienceCenter.org/membership for more details on the Kentucky Science Center’s membership benefits and programs.
Terms and Conditions
- All activities are seasonal and subject to regular Zoo maintenance and the cooperation of weather and animals. All passes/tickets are one-time-use during regular Zoo hours (not valid for special events such as Boo at the Zoo) and digitally linked to your membership.
- GUEST Passes: Valid for any age and must be used by a named adult on the account.
- Valid Period:
- Standard Memberships are valid for 12 months from date of purchase; if you renew early, the renewed membership starts the day after your current membership expires (you do not lose time if you renew early).
- E-Gift Membership (a digital gift card) — can be purchased online and are gift cards pre-loaded with the amount necessary to purchase each membership level. The digital gift card is sent directly to your e-mail inbox. You can either forward the E-Gift Card (PDF) by email or print it and give it to the recipient. An E-Gift Membership becomes active when it is redeemed by phone or at the outdoor Zoo ticketing windows. You can also add extra funds for gift shop purchases and food too. Any unspent value on the E-Gift Card expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- Household: All memberships (except grandparent) are based on the members within a household. Only children ages 3–18 are included on memberships for the Zoo (ages 2–18 for Dual memberships with Kentucky Science Center).
- Children: Dependent children or grandchildren living in the same household ages 3–18 years old must be named on your membership. Children 2 and under are free and can be added to any level membership but must still be named. Children do not receive membership cards and must be accompanied by a named adult.
- Benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Any information you provide is for internal use only and will not be sold to or used by other parties.