Zoo Preschool Fall 2019 Semester Enrollment is closed. Details Coming Soon for the Spring 2020 Semester!
Zoo Preschool is a drop-off program best suited for children who are planning to enter kindergarten in the fall of 2021.
This immersive program is perfect for children with a natural love of animals. Inspired by diverse cultures to reinforce empathy and compassion for animals and people, Zoo Preschool will utilize our 130 acres of animal exhibits through daily Zoo walks, special animal experiences, and encounters while focusing on social and emotional learning (SEL) — a key essential skill identified as one of the pillars for Kindergarten readiness by the Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Education.
Held in our new Cub House Classroom, the Zoo’s first play space devoted to early childhood learning, this 7 week informal preschool program will prepare your child both in and out of the classroom.
Children must be at least 4 years old and potty-trained to participate. As a part of the program, families will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive family activity days throughout the semester.
Dates and Times
Dates: Oct. 22 – Dec. 19 (excludes holiday weeks) (SOLD OUT)
Days: Tues., Weds. and Thurs.
Times: 8:30 a.m. – Noon
$1,092 per semester
(that’s only $156 per week for the 7-week program)
$200 deposit plus two payments of $500 each
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, and programs fill quickly. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Only credit card payments accepted.
- Confirmations are automatically emailed. Be sure the email in your e-ticket store profile is correct.
- Registrations will not be taken over the phone.
- Individuals who wish to cancel their registration for any class must notify the Education Department in writing no less than two weeks prior to the actual date of the program. We will refund 80% of the class fee upon receipt of a written or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) cancellation request.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to date.
- The Education Department reserves the right to cancel programs with insufficient registration. You will be notified by email if a program is cancelled.