The Louisville Zoo offers a wide variety of programs for people of all ages. Kids as well as adults will enjoy these wildlife adventures that truly make learning fun! These programs require advance registration.
- If you plan to purchase a Zoo membership, please do so before completing your registration. These items cannot be purchased at the same time.
- If you purchased your dual membership at the Kentucky Science Center, please contact the Zoo’s Membership department at (502) 238 – 5610 to receive the member number you will need to login to our webstore.
- Once a registration confirmation has been placed in your shopping cart, it will be held for 20 minutes. If your session times out before a purchase has been completed, your cart will be emptied and you will need to re-select your items.
SPRING BREAK CAMPS
|Spring break camps have been cancelled. Learn more here.
Come and discover the many fun and educational activities going on in the Zoo’s “living classroom.” Camps operate rain, snow or sunshine.
|The wildest summer ever is just a click away! Come and discover the many fun and educational activities going on in the Zoo’s “living classroom.” Camps operate rain, snow or sunshine.|
- Individuals who wish to cancel their registration for any class must notify the Education Department in writing no less than two weeks prior to the actual date of the program. We will refund 80% of the class fee upon receipt of a written or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) cancellation request.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to date.
- The Education Department reserves the right to cancel programs with insufficient registration. You will be notified by email if a program is cancelled.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, and programs fill quickly. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Only credit card payments accepted.
- Confirmations are automatically emailed. Be sure the email in your e-ticket store profile is correct.
- Registrations will not be taken over the phone.