Make Your Visit Last All Year Long
Enjoyed your visit and want to become a member?
Great news, you can deduct a portion of your admission (not including parking) from the cost of a membership within seven days of your visit. Please, call the Membership Office at (502) 459-2287. Have the receipt number of your purchase ready, the first and last name of all those to be included on your membership, a valid phone number, email address and mailing address. Tickets purchased online can be used but we do not accept discounted, group rate or special event tickets. Review our membership Levels and Prices to find a package that fits your needs.
Not sure if a membership is for you?
- FREE admission for 12 months from purchase date during regular hours.
- FREE PARKING during regular Zoo hours (excludes select after-hours special events).
- 50% admission at over 150 RECIPROCAL zoos & aquariums. Click here for current reciprocal list.
- DISCOUNTS on education classes and camps; and gift shop and concession purchases (10%).
- SUBSCRIPTION to our free quarterly Trunkline magazine
- DISCOUNTS on select rides and attractions.
- SPECIAL PRICING to select special events including Boo at the Zoo
- MEMBER MORNINGS (June, July and August)
- Zoo entry daily at 9:30 a.m. (regularly 10 a.m.)
- Glacier Run Splash Park access is available daily as part of Member Mornings until 10 a.m.
- Please be aware some Zoo exhibits, concessions and rentals are not available during Member Mornings. While you may catch a glimpse of a few animals, many will remain on their normal schedule for their well-being and may not be visible until 10 a.m.
- HELP SAVE SPECIES as $1 from every membership supports species survival activities through our wildlife conservation partners.
- SPECIAL OFFERS to other partner attractions. Click here for current offers.
- E-NEWSLETTERS with news and events plus SPECIAL OFFERS