Join our Virtual Halloween Costume Contest!
Show off your awesome Halloween costumes for 2021 on our social media channels for a chance to win our weekly photo contest! Submit your photos by using #louzooboo or by posting your photos in our Facebook comments. Extra points for animal costumes!
Be sure to get your submissions in weekly; we’ll announce a new winner every week!
The winners will be featured on our website, social media channels and in our next virtual issue of Trunkline!
Presented by Meijer
Thanks to our sponsors: Ford Motor Company, Great Clips,
and PNC Grow Up Great
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the Halloween Photo Contest.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that each individual may submit. However, each entry must be submitted separately on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Photos of animal costumes are requested, but not limited to.
- Photos may include individual or family costumes.
- Photos can be submitted Oct. 1 – 30 to the Louisville Zoo Facebook page, Twitter, or Instagram. Tag @LouisvilleZoo for Facebook or @LouisvilleZooOfficial and include the hashtag #louzooboo
- Process: Louisville Zoo staff will choose their top three favorite images. All entries will be judged on costume design, composition and photo technique. Winners will be notified along with the general public on the Zoo’s Facebook and other social media pages, where winners will be announced and photos displayed. Contest entrants will not be compensated or reimbursed for their photo submissions.
- Prize: Each of the three winners will have their photos displayed on our website, social media channels and in the next digital issue of Trunkline (expected December 2021)
- Winners of the contest prizes will be notified via their social media account. The winner’s name will be displayed next to their photo in Trunkline and online.
- Contest entrants agree that, if their photo is selected as a winner, the Louisville Zoo may use the entrant’s name and photo for promotional purposes possibly including, but not limited to, social media posts and an official announcement on the Louisville Zoo website.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and all taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Those submitting photos into the contest must be over 18. The subjects of the photos may be of any age.
- All entrants agree to release the sponsors & Meijer Great Lakes Limited Partnership from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons and property, including any accident, loss, injury or death resulting from entry into the sweepstakes and/or occurring or in any way related to the prizes.