Click below for more information on how to purchase your tickets online and to buy now.
|Tickets and reservation are valid for date and time listed on the ticket only.
Boo at the Zoo is rain or shine, no refunds or exchanges. To help manage attendance, all tickets must be purchased in advance on our website. Masks are strongly encouraged for this after-hours event and are required in all indoor areas, including restaurants and restrooms, for age guests 5 and older. Click here for more information about current Covid-19 guidelines.
To get your tickets:
- Select specific dates, times and quantities. You will need to select the quantity of tickets you want after you select the specific dates and times listed in the webstore. Timed tickets allow us to ensure appropriate social distancing. Note: Infants age 2 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
- Print your tickets. Or bring your mobile device with the barcoded ticket. Tickets will be emailed to you or can be printed after your purchase. Can’t print tickets? Bring your phone or mobile device. Be sure to pull up the email or stored document before checking in.
Want to become a Zoo member? This is a good time! Be sure to Join first. Complete your purchase transaction online to become a member, then go purchase your Halloween tickets at discounted member prices.
To get your discount tickets:
- Choose – Boo at the Zoo Tickets
- Pick the date and time you would like to attend that is available
- Choose the number of tickets you need
- Click add to cart
- In the section “Payment Form” enter your First Name, Last Name, Email on file
- Check “I’m a Member!”
- Enter your member number: 1234567
- Click apply, your tickets will be discounted if the membership is validated
- Enter your remaining payment information
- Check the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” box
- Click pay to finalize your transaction
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file or you can screenshot the ticket page that will display
Still having issues or not seeing the discounted prices for members? Please call the membership office at (502) 459-2287 and we will be happy to assist you.
To our valued Kentucky Science Center dual members, please note that you must have a Louisville Zoo Membership card and/or your Louisville Zoo membership number (not the same as your KSC member number) in order to login and receive your member discount. Please call the Membership Office at (502) 459-2287 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. if you have any questions or would like to get your member numbers over the phone.
Membership expired? Join or Renew first. Then, go back and purchase Halloween tickets.