Click below for more information on how to purchase your tickets online and to buy now.
|Tickets and reservation are valid for date and time listed on the ticket only.
Face masks are required for guests ages 5 years and older. Boo at the Zoo is rain or shine, no refunds or exchanges. To help us manage reduced capacity, all tickets must be purchased in advance on the Zoo’s website. Make sure your email is correct to receive your tickets.
To get your tickets:
- Select specific dates, times and quantities. You will need to select the quantity of tickets you want after you select the specific dates and times listed in the webstore. Timed tickets allow us to ensure appropriate social distancing. Note: Infants age 2 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
- Print your tickets. Or bring your mobile device with the barcoded tickets. Tickets will be emailed to you or can be printed after your purchase. Can’t print tickets? Bring your phone or mobile device. Be sure to pull up the email or stored document before checking in. Each barcode is only redeemable for one admission.
Want to become a Zoo member? This is a good time! Be sure to Join first. Complete your purchase transaction online to become a member, then go purchase your Halloween tickets at discounted member prices.
To get your discount tickets:
- Get your Membership number handy! It can be found beneath the barcode on your Zoo membership card or temporary membership card. Use the “Login with Card Number” option.
- Members only: Member discount tickets are reserved for members and those covered on your membership only.
- Infants age 2 and under are free and DO NOT need a ticket.
- Extra Non-Member Guests: you can select regularly priced tickets for your guests online.
- Guest passes and buddy basses are not valid at this time.
- Remember, we reserve the right to check member cards and IDs at the gate, and you will be asked to repurchase non-member guest tickets at a regular rate if the price was incorrect.
- Specific Date & Time. You will need to select specific dates, times and quantities when you buy online tickets. Timed tickets allow us to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Print your tickets. Or bring your mobile device with the barcoded tickets. Tickets will be emailed to you or can be printed after your purchase. Can’t print tickets — bring your mobile device and pull up your tickets before checking in. Each barcode is only redeemable for one admission.
Still having issues or not seeing the discounted prices for members? Please call the membership office at (502) 459-2287 and we will be happy to assist you.
To our valued Kentucky Science Center dual members, please note that you must have a Louisville Zoo Membership card and/or your Louisville Zoo membership number (not the same as your KSC member number) in order to login and receive your member discount. Please call the Membership Office at (502) 459-2287 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. if you have any questions or would like to get your member numbers over the phone.
Membership expired? Join or Renew first. Then, go back and purchase Halloween tickets.