Trunkline Magazine Archive
Louisville Zoo members receive our very own Trunkline Magazine four times a year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter).
Each issue is full of Zoo news, feature articles, public classes line-up and member coupons. (The coupons have been removed in this PDF)
The Winter 2014 issue includes:
- All the details on our annual "Worlds Largest Halloween Party!" presented by Meijer
- Feature article on a millennial milestone for the Louisville Zoo's black-footed ferret breed and release program.
- National Geographic photographer selects woolly monkeys as subjects for Photo Ark project.
- Special Halloween A.D.O.P.T.S. offer
- Article on how the Louisville Zoo is addressing the threat of the Emerald Ash Borer.
- and much more!
- Winter 2013
- Fall 2013 (Featuring "The World's Largest Halloween Party!" presented by Meijer.
- Summer 2013 (Featuring Article "Spit and Blood", , Attracting Butterflies, new animal ambassadors)
- Spring 2013