Welcome to the Louisville Zoo Human Resources page. If you are interested in volunteering at the Zoo, please visit Volunteer Opportunities.
We are now accepting applications for seasonal employment.
- Rides & Attractions Operator
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a talented, dedicated and fun team, please apply here.
The Louisville Zoo is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be a minimum age of 18 with a valid driver’s license
- Must be flexible to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience with customer service
- Must be able to work weekdays 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Louisville Zoo is a unique environment
- Discount in Gift Shop and food areas with Zoo ID
- Free admittance to Zoo while employed
- Free parking
Full-Time & Part Time Positions
All full-time and part-time vacant positions will be posted weekly on the Louisville Government website at www.louisvilleky.gov/HumanResources
For unpaid internship opportunities, please call the HR office at (502) 238-5391 to inquire. You must be enrolled in an accredited college/university with a major in the area you are interested in for your internship. You must provide a copy of your college transcript verifying your major or a letter from your school confirming enrollment. All unpaid internships will last six weeks.